Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Face fun

'What goes on in my mind?' That's a question the Beatles asked during my youth. Well, this series of drawings from the late-1980s show my subconscious mind dwelt a lot on heads and faces, among other parts of the human anatomy.



Looks like the guy on top has a head start.



Three heads are better than one, surely.



Which way are you headin'?



Pin-up.



Male pin-up, with thumbs.



Bending over backwards.



Cat on the move.



Parquet-flooring man.



Spot the figure.



'Those in the front rows just rattle your jewellery." - John Lennon



You scream, I scream, we all scream for ...



Discourse.



More yackety-yack.



Speak up!



Tongue-twisters.



And what is this little creature, tippy-toeing across the page?



And this wart-encrusted fellow?



Blazes, it's hot!



Well, I'm cold!



I'm just odd, and my arms are inadequate.



I'm cross and cross-eyed.



I'm terribly well educated.



Can I alp?

No comments:

Post a Comment