Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miscellaneous

These were done over the past 10 or 15 years as my sons grew up.



This young boy looks somewhat robot-like amid a Karoo landscape.



Then there were two.



I used two pieces of card to do this drawing of an old telephone at the Apron Strings tea garden on the Sardinia Bay road outside PE.



I recall this elderly gent was seated at Apron Strings, having some tea and scones.



On a visit to Bayworld, which has since lost its dolphins, I did this quickie of an African penguin.



The dolphins may be gone, but they do still have performing seals, though I'm not sure if they still put on shows.



At one point youngest son Doug was doing trombone lessons. One Saturday we had to take him to his young tutor, a Nelson Mandela Bay Metro University student's home in Summerstrand for a missed lesson.



His young tutor, whose name eludes, with D on the left.



Older boet Luke joined us. I did this of him as we waited. It is none too flattering.



Dr McGregor, one of the teachers - and a real character - at my sons' school: Alexander Road High.

No comments:

Post a Comment